CT1 with revolutionary TRIBRID® Technology!
CT1 is the only product in the market with TRIBRID® Technology, making it 360% stronger than a traditional Hybrid Polymer.
With TRIBRID® Technology, it is scientifically proven to have excellent colour retention – white stays white and clear stays clear.
CT1 will successfully bond:
- All metals (including lead)
- All woods
- Most stones (without staining)
- Most synthetic materials
- Plastics (excluding PP, PE and PTFE)
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing and bonding. Here are some reasons why CT1 is The Number 1 Sealant & Adhesive in the UK-
- Excellent colour retention
- Environmentally compliant
- Approved by NAAF – Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD®
- ISEGA Certified – Conforms to Food Preparation Standards
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Moderate resistance to fungal and bacteria growth
- UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Does not shrink
- Contains no solvents
- No isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Can be painted – please see product information
N.B. For ultimate resistance to mould and fungal growth, please use BT1 – the Ultimate Bathroom Sealant & Adhesive.